- Helmet with retractable full face visor
- Crashbox (Crumble Zone) for additional reduction of impact energy
The CRASH Box has been designed as
- top cover containing many tiny cylinders
- helmet shell corresponding errecting pins matched the above mentioned cylinders. At impact, the pins are being crushed into the cylinders being forced into a spin reducing the impact energy through the helmet shell, while conventional helmet have a reinforced helmet shell that is forwarding the impact energy to the suspension aka head of the wearer instead.
|Material||Heavy Duty ABS with integrated Crashbox|
|Helmet Shell||Neck Protection no ventilation holes|
|Harness||6 - Point Textile Suspension with ratchet (Standard)|
|Comfort||Sweatband and 4 Point Chin Strap (Standard)|
|Slots||30 mm for 3018 hearing protection|
|Certificates||EN 397, 50365, 166, GS-ET29, ANSI Z89 2003|
|Zubehör||EN 397, 50365, 166, GS-ET29, ANSI Z89 2003|
|Weight||approx. 785 g|
Accessories available for the E-MAN helmet:
- Head light, LED, with socket mount or headband attachment.
- Different types of chinstraps all without any metal parts with 2 and 4 point mounting.
- 10 sorts of sweat band to choose from
- Standard E-MAN equipped with special comfort sweat band, ratchet adjustable headband and 6 point textile harness
- Visor antifog and antscratch coated